Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday Week

Well, I had a nice birthday week. On Tuesday night, Travis and I went to our previous wards Valentine dinner/dance and had a good time reconnecting with old friends. Yesterday, which was my birthday, Travis, Kathleen, Wesley and I went to the Draper Temple open house. It was so beautiful and the view of the valley from the temple is spectacular. Afterwards we went to lunch and Wingers. Travis treated me to dinner at Olive Garden. Today, we woke up to more snow, enough is enough. I don't have my sweetheart anymore, so Valentine's Day is just another day.

2 comments:

Jensens said...

Happy belated birthday! It was good to see you at the Valentine's dance.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well, that you're holding up, and missing your husband. You've been in my thoughts and prayers lately. Thanx for the updates. I'm glad you had a good birthday and that you got to go to the Open House.

Angee :)