Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March

So far, March has been a month full of fun events, except for one. On the 14th, I was going to a friends, missed a step and down I went on the hard concrete. My right leg is really bruised and I skinned my elbow, but I am healing. I was able to attend the dedication of the Draper Temple at out Stake Center, and it was really spiritual. Joseph celebrated his 25th birthday on the 23rd. Our Relief Society birthday was really fun as we had a service auction, and I am going to my old wards RS birthday tomorrow. I'm really enjoying making cards now, and I am going to a card making class again tonight at my favorite scrapbook store. We had temps in the 70's the first of the month and it snowed again on Monday. I'm really tired of winter, too gloomy.

1 comment:

Chelsea Nicole said...

That's awesome you got to go to the draper temple dedication! Dave and I couldn't go because of school. And now worries... it's still snowing here in Rexburg too :(