Sunday, September 14, 2008

4 things, a tag from Sarah J.

4 random things I like about my husband

He was very kind and considerate
He was very close to the spirit and loved the church
He loved his family
He never complained even when he was in a lot of pain

4 movies I could see over and over

Any of the Harry Potter movies
Any of the Star Trek/ Star Wars movies
Sleepless in Seattle
ET

4 T.V. shows I watch

ER
Good Things Utah
CSI shows
Heroes

4 places I've been

California
New York
Cancun
Kansas

4 people who email me regularly

Susie
Kathleen
Janel
Lynette

4 favorite foods

lobster
choclate
salads
chicken

4 places I would like to visit

Hawaii
Germany
England
Washington DC

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year

Christmas
visiting my father in-law
Super Saturday at the Harmony Park Ward
maybe taking a trip somewhere

4 people that I have tagged

Karalee, Angee, Jessica, Amy

1 comment:

Jensens said...

I love these tags, it helps me to get to know people on a deeper level. Thanks for playing!