Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moving Day

Well, Joseph and Sara found an apartment and will be moving on Oct. 11. The apartment is downtown. I haven't seen it yet. They are hoping that enough people from our new ward can help them move that day.
It's going to be hard having Joseph leave even though I know that is what he and Sara need to do. The one nice thing about it is the fact that there will be a lot more room with just Travis and I.
I'm still wearing the silly boot for the tendonitis. It is awkward and clumsy, but I do think it is helping.
I'm off to my monthly card making class.

2 comments:

Jensens said...

That must be a little bitter sweet. Hope everything goes well!

Meimielle said...

Aw your babys moving on, leaving the nest, finding his own life, making his own decitions. All i want to know is...... whens the party and am i invited?