Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Day

Thanks so much to my daughter in-law, Karalee, for walking me thru the steps to get a better background on my blog page. Happy Day.
My son, Jerry, celebrated a birthday on Sunday. Travis and I went over with a cake to wish him a good day.
Can't believe that is has almost been 2 weeks since Joseph and Sara have moved into their own place. They are coming over for dinner on Sunday's. Joseph comes over once a week to do laundry and we watch "Heroes" together.
Getting the Trunk Or Treat together has been more work than I thought. We are doing it with two other wards, so hopefully, all will work out well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Glad things are going well!

Denette said...

Judy,

It has been a long time, but isn't it nice to see how people are doing through blogs? We don't feel so far away.

Nelson News said...

I am glad that you were finally able to change the background. Sorry it took so long!