Friday, October 10, 2008

My Tendonitis

So, I went to the podiatrist today and he wanted to put me in a cast until he found out that my home is a split level, and there is no way I could do crutches and the stairs. So, he put more padding in my boot and in my tennis shoe with strict instructions to stay off of it as much as possible. I almost laughed, but not quite.
Joseph and Sara are moving to their apartment tomorrow, so I am going to have my computer, scrapbooking and crafts all upstairs in the second bedroom.
My grandson, Travis, is moving his stuff downstairs. The only thing I have to worry about is the laundry as my washer and dryer are downstairs.
I'm going to try and be good and stay off of it as much as possible. Of course, right after my doctor appointment, I went grocery shopping and to Office Max.
Judy

3 comments:

Meimielle said...

Hey let us know if Sara & Joseph need help people are willing to help them before they run off & have kids

Nelson News said...

Sorry to hear about your foot. I finally figured out the background thing, give me a call monday and we can get it done!

Sarah MomE25 said...

hi Judy, You've been tagged again. check out my blog for more info.